Thursday, May 5, 2011

testing. times & this.

So this is a test of blogging via my phone.

It's also a test of my strength because I'm blogging in a hospital bed after having had surgery today - long, complicated story: was pregnant, now not, possibility of bigger and scarier problems.

I've generally been a believer in "good things happen to good people" but fuck me, these past few years have tested that theory well and truly.

But I refuse to believe that although I might not be funny these days, that I'm not good.

Sure I swear (including saying cunt) and I even swear at old ladies who steal my car park (including saying cunt) and I might secretly wish harm on someone who used to work for me and I might even forget to get anything in the post for Mothers Day, but I'm still good.

Fucking good even.

Mobile Blogging from here.

2 comments:

  1. Of course you are fucking good.

    And I hope the "bigger and scarier problems" don't come to fruition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have been a firm believer in the theory that good things will happen to good people, but lately that theory has gone out the window, all the good people I know have been suffering tragedy after tragedy while the wankers keep having the good times and the wins. I need to have a word to Buddha

    ReplyDelete