Sunday, May 30, 2010

Busy doing what?

Time passes and my blog continues to get neglected. I think I've got a reasonable excuse though as this is what has been keeping me busy lately.



After what seemed like the longest pregnancy in the entire world, Cooper was born on 20th April by c-section. Weighing a very healthy 8lb 15oz, he's doing all the right things and is just delightful (especially when he's asleep like in the photo).

Things are going pretty well & I feel more in control than I did when I had Riley, and to be honest, probably more in control than I thought I would, but some days (like today when road rage got the better of me at the beach car park & I yelled very bad words to the 80 year old BITCH who stole my park) things feel diabolical.

I'm not sure what makes it worse - the broken sleep, the sore nipples, the constant cluster feeding in the evening or the endless piles of fucking washing.

Oops, it's now 5 weeks later and I still haven't finished this post. There's still piles of washing, there's still bitches stealing parks and Cooper is still delightful.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he's just gorgeous - no wonder you've been too busy to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PPMJ - I think he's gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete