Saturday, March 13, 2010

Getting around to it.

Updating my blog isn't the only thing I haven't got around to doing lately.

I've been so busy lately with renovating, the business, taking Riley to 5 million cricket practices a week, watching Riley's cricket and being pregnant, that a few things have been let go.

So today (well actually yesterday because it's now 3.30am and I can't sleep for the 564th night in a row - ANOTHER fucking treat that comes with being pregnant!) I wanted to put a stop to a couple of these neglected things.

So I got my fanny waxed for the first time since December.

Meh, I know that's disgraceful and I am normally a four weekly girl but I kinda figure that if I can't see it, then surely I don't have to maintain it, right?

Because, let's be honest, it could be on fire and I wouldn't know right now.

Anyway, it's done and I've also updated my blog.

Now I suppose I should go back upstairs, wake my husband up and do something else I haven't got around to for ages.

At least he'd be able to find his way now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed that you can contemplate sex at this time. I'm rather sexless here in preggers land.

    Hope the insomnia ends soon. And not with the birth of the baby either.

    ReplyDelete