Tuesday, January 26, 2010

There is a risk that I could lose some of my followers by this post but I can't pretend any longer...

I just don’t get the fascination with Simon Baker.



Sure, he seems like a nice family man and he’s not ugly.

But I think he looks filthy.

Not in a ‘let’s have filthy sex’ way if you know what I mean (and I am sure you do).

But filthy in a ‘he needs a really good wash behind his ears way’.

Ew, and especially his hair.

But George on the other hand...



Well that’d definitely be filthy sex.

AND he’d have clean ears.

4 comments:

  1. I have to say that I wouldn't mind if either of them put their slippers under my bed, but given a choice I agree with you Liv, George wins hands down. DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I'd still do Simon. I think it's the lips and the stubble. Alongside George, of course. Once I get my libido back ... It's been AWOL a while. Nothing less sexy than a kicking baby while you're trying to get in the mood...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simon rocks my world. I would do him till the cows come home (or my husband did).
    But I respect your right to disagree.
    BTW, your blog is fucking hysterical. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm with you, the Simon fascination eludes me. He just sort of gives me the creeps, I cannot explain it!

    ReplyDelete