Thursday, January 7, 2010

Right, where was I?

Ah yes, I'd just come back from a big break and promised to be back soon. Oops, it's the next year even. But lots to tell so hopefully you'll forgive me.

Starting with getting married! Yep, S and I threw a garden party at the end of November to celebrate the baby, the business, my birthday and Christmas and added a wedding to the mix.

It was the best day - very casual but very pretty, lots of good food and wine and all our favourite people. I wore purple, Riley was the best man and S gave me a very large diamond - truly the best day!

I still had a sore arse though.

And then Christmas came and it was pretty average to be honest. Lots of running around after other people and rushing to get places.

And the worst thing of all? NO pavlova!

And then the second worse thing?

An operation on that arse.

Oh. My. God.

Being pregnant meant I couldn't have a general. Ouch.

Fuck me, 10 days later my eyes are still watering remembering it. The upcoming birth will be a breeze compared to that. Even with the very fat head this baby is likely to have.

It's fixed it though. My arse is sore no longer.

What on earth can I possibly blog about now?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on
    a. blogging
    b. getting married
    c. a glistening rock
    d. getting your arse fixed!

    Hurrah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your front bottom? Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete