Sunday, August 9, 2009

A good looking feijoa-ina.

After my last post Anonymous commented that I must be pleased I have a good looking feijoa-ina and to think of the career options.

True, I guess I am proud of how she looks - well, what I can see of her at least - but as far as career options, what exactly are they? We all know I need a job so maybe this is the break I am looking for.

I can’t be a hooker, we’ve already discussed that. And just to confirm, if the fact that I am a crap lay isn’t enough of a reason, my friend C told me that if I wasn’t prepared to go to her Tupperware party because I didn’t like playing games with strangers, then I definitely couldn’t be a hooker.

But what other options are there? Any thoughts? I’m struggling.

The only thing I can think of is a stunt double.

“Excuse me Ms Zeta-Jones, any time you don’t wanna flash your flange I’ll do it for you”.

1 comment:

  1. You could be the model that they do drawings off to the Carefree Tampon instruction manual

    ReplyDelete