Friday, August 7, 2009

You have such a pretty face.

People have been saying that to me all my life.

But it’s normally followed by an "if only you weren’t so fat", that is either unsaid, or said if you are my mother.

This week a very dear friend rang me to tell me that a fat ladies shop was looking for models for NZ Fashion Week and she thought I should apply.

I didn’t know whether to be flattered or fucked off.

But today it all changed. It seems it's not just my face that is pretty after all.

I was having my waxing done and was propositioned.

“We’re looking for models – are you interested?”

4 comments:

  1. That is because this dear friend believes you to be sassy and beautiful. So you should be completely flattered. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely it must do you proud to know you have a good looking feijoa-ina...imagine the career options!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahhhhhhhhhha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah ah.....
    comes up for breath.....
    ahaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

    lol on a sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm fairly sure my vag is a scary dark hole which doesnt see daylight very often, so its awesome that yours is sooo beee-aaauuuu-teee-fulll!

    ReplyDelete