Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm in trouble.

With some of you lot apparently for not posting for a while.

And probably also with Riley because he's about to get home from school and there is no food in the house.

Anyway here I am, just quickly checking in before I go back to the land of lawyers, accountants and commercial real estate agents as we finish off buying this business. It's an exhilarating time but super stressful as well. So, I just got back to Auckland after dashing off to Wellington with S for the weekend. We haven't seen a lot of each other lately so spent a weekend rugged up in a hotel, ordering room service and lounging around, going for stormy walks and catching up with family and friends.

We worked out we haven't been away together on our own since we went to New York 2 years ago. And while Wellington isn't quite Manhattan, we had the nicest time.

So nice I left him down there for the rest of the week.

Right, better dash and see if I can whip some afternoon tea up for my boy. I have a limp carrot, some crackers and a red onion to work with.

Oh, and I still have a sore bum but will be back later today to tell you all about that.

Bet you can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, this was the post I was referring to when I said you had let it slip about his name, obviously I am a fuckwit because I read the August entries top to bottom!!

    ReplyDelete