Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Three in the bed.

Last night I had a threesome.

And S wasn’t one of the three. In fact, he’s out of town for the week so I have been enjoying having the bed to myself - I can sprawl right across it and I can even put my head under the covers without risking death.

Instead it was these guys I slept with.



Although I've always been partial to a man in uniform, I’m not really sure why they were in bed with me. I vaguely recall stuffing them in the pocket of my jeans on Sunday after my nephew threw them at me, but I wasn’t wearing my jeans in bed...

But anyway, why is that guy on the left looking so angry? We’ve talked about how I don’t have a future ahead of me as a hooker, but surely I can’t be that bad to sleep with that I make you angry?

Whereas the guy on the right with the stupid grin on his face, well he’s the only guy with facial hair like that that’d I’d ever sleep with and clearly he knows it.

Although neither him or I were smiling earlier this morning when I got up to take the dog out and stood on him.

Trust me when I say there is very little that hurts more than standing barefoot on Lego. It fucking hurts.

Except maybe trying to squeeze a baby that is almost 9lb and has a head the size of a watermelon, out of your vagina. That fucking hurts too.

And when that’s happening, you wish that you really had only slept with Lego men.

3 comments:

  1. Just the other day I was thinking how much treading on Lego hurts. I can't imagine sleeping with them. Yowsers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've labelled this story 'fanny'... Freakin' hilarious, Liv.

    Men in uniform are so foxy, huh? I've always wanted to find a cop's uniform for Z to wear for a bit of fun, but I think I would end up in super hysterics, it might put him off the sex. Giggling while you're partner's trying to have their way with you can be rather offputting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to standing on friggin Lego... and pushing a huge baby out ya fanny... my biggest was 10 pound 12 ounces! OUCH. BUT the upside of that was I got a brand new fanny cos of him! OK ... it took 21 years, but I did get a new one! lol

    ReplyDelete