Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Plumpy clarifying things.

Dear Readers,

A few posts back (haven't worked out how to link back yet, sorry) I said I was on a diet for the 100th time and that was interesting because I had 100 kilos to lose.

Actually it's not really intesting at all is it? Sorry again.

Anyway I was exaggerating the 100 kilos thing.

Slightly.

OK, by about 80kilos.

You see I am fat but not really, really fat. Let's call me Plumpy from now on.

Right, so I'm just clearing this up because it seems that some of you didn't pick up the exaggeration and thought that I was a real Fatty Boom Ba. Such a Fatty Boom Ba that a few of you have sent me some emails offering me some hard ass diet pills.

Thanks but I don't need any pills - I just need to get off my fat ass, do some exercise and stop eating so much crap.

But if you must insist on sending me something, a box of Lindt chocolate balls will do nicely.

Cheers,
Plumpy x

1 comment:

  1. do not be hasty about the pills .... not necessarily that you need them, but surely you could sell them...or give them to family. Ginga family even! come on. gosh selfish much?

    ReplyDelete