Friday, July 31, 2009

For the 100th time.

This week, for the 100th time in my life, I am on a diet. In only 8 weeks a group of us, couples and kids, head over to the Gold Coast for some sun, sand and shopping and let’s be honest, we all want to look hotter than each other in our swimsuits.

We’ve even got a competition going – the first to lose a stone/6.6kgs wins cash so it’s serious stuff.

So serious that one of the contestants sent sabotage biscuits to our house earlier in the week.

So serious that I just took crazy dog for a long, hilly walk for a couple of hours.

And then had a kit kat.

And a large, milky coffee.

Oops.

It’s interesting that it is the 100th time I have tried to diet because that’s about how many kilos I need to lose – 100. I’ll probably settle for 5 but will be disappointed if it’s any less than 8...actually who I am I kidding, I’ll be disappointed if it’s anything less than 15.

So far the week is going well – I weighed myself this morning and am only 1.2kgs heavier than I was on Monday.

Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. LMFAO, I always want to lose at least 5, would be happy with one!!

    ReplyDelete