Friday, July 24, 2009

HUGE thighs my (HUGE) arse.

One of my younger brothers is a ballroom and latin dancer. He’s very good at it but sadly, he knows it too.

Thankfully him and his ego live in a different city to me so I only really see him and our mother (and his dance partner and her mother) when there is a dancing competition on. They come with all their sequins and lycra, flaunt their stuff for a few days and then leave again.

The whole dance scene freaks me out a bit to be honest. I don’t know if it’s the fake tan glow which makes their skin more orange than an actual orange, the extremely tight and high waisted pants or the diamantes on their eyelashes – guys included – but they are scary people. The intensity and nastiness is worse than any corporate game playing I have ever encountered.

And shallow. My god. They are so shallow.

In preparation for them coming to stay I’d done some baking. (Secretly I was craving something sweet and I wanted to lick the egg beaters but I let them think the spread was in their honour).

Anyway, back to the shallowness. Over morning tea today I learned that apparently this girl, a former Miss New Zealand Universe, is FAT! With HUGE thighs!



Seriously, how fucked up is that?

At this point I wanted to get my brother, sit on him with my HUGE arse and stick said egg beaters up his nostrils.

But I didn’t.

Instead I just ate his brownie.

No comments:

Post a Comment